Monday, September 07, 2009

my nice weekend was destroyed by food poisoning on thur nite...

had shabu shabu for dinner with colleagues and fri morning woke up at 6.15am rush to the toilet...
i think i went to the toilet at least 7-8 times that morning...
even fishing pills can't cure the diarhoea =(

so went see doc, normally i will be quite ok after taking the med once or twice... but that whole day, my stomach just felt so bad, it's like war inside my stomach... and the med is quite stong till i really felt weak
sat was still ok, fever down already and thn comes sun, the wind inside my stomach was so terrible...

i think i lost few kg again coz i really can't eat food, just some hot drinks & biscuit to occupy my very empty but full of wind stomach

i really hope 2009 will pass faster, really very sick this year, i duno why Photobucket

i have made an appointment for a body check up at polyclinic next month, let's hope nothing serious...

No comments: