Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Recap...

Fri 7 Aug

~~Prawning~~

really abit sian, esp when the stupid prawn don't eat yr bait, or simply it just slip away while nibbling yr bait >___<
i only managed to catch ONE prawn
it's abit big and i need lin's help coz abit heavy, i can't drag up, lol
thn lin kept screaming, LOL
and we were the center of attraction... OMG
saw ite mate Mei Mei there, she was with husband, kids & friends, she poped by and say hi.
reached 9+ and stayed till 2.15am, so freaking tired and the 2nd hand cigarette smell is making me crazy, making my chest stuffy again
Peicaians
our gang of gals
my victory
Sat 8 Aug
woke up ard 12+pm, upload prawning pics and back to nap around 2+pm
slept till near 7, so freaking tired...
Sun 9 Aug
sleep, surf net, read & eat
Mon 10 Aug
surf net, read & eat again... lol
but i cook my own dinner this time round
with the 黄豆 and ikan bilis mum gave me, i boil the soup base
cook with bee hoon that lily gave me and add minced meat & golden mushroom
nice.. yum yum
i love the soup base...
the previous soup base of dried scallop, i dun really like, the seafood smell too strong for me le..
the long weekend is still so short
='(
and the haze is making my chest stuffy, i hate it...

No comments: