Sunday, March 08, 2009




7 Mar 09

went klunch at cineleisure

after that went to watch He's just not that into u at 2.20pm
after movies we walk to meridian had korean food thn walk to PS did some shopping & head to watch Departure at 6.45pm.

both movie was nice... =)

bt Departure had made me cried twice...

i din really had those crying sound out, only silent tears ='(

there was a part that my tears just kept pouring out as that part reminded me of my grandpa's funeral, the cremating part was the most unbearable for me,tears just kept rolling out from my eyes.

well.. basically this shw is not all that sad, the front part of the show was quite funny though, it's just sad from the middle part... a guy was sitting beside me, after the movie, he had reached out for i duno is tissue or handkerchief to wipe his face, he must have cried too.. basically quite a number of people crying lor.... you could hearing the sniffing & tissue sound in the theater... it's really a nice movie =)


No comments: