Saturday, June 14, 2008

11 Jun

our monthly lunch with forwarder again... this time round we went to Keppel Club jap rest

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
appetitiser

Photobucket
hm.. i dun eat raw...

Photobucket
so chef made me another dish...

Photobucket
unagi toufu

Photobucket
my salmon set... YUMMY CHAWANMUSHI...

Photobucket
actually this dish was topped with beef, but i dun eat beef...

Photobucket
Momo yummy...

i duno how much this lunch cost, but i bet it must be a bomb =)

12 Jun

i hate to go airport & send people off, when i go, the person would sure be gone for a few years, that's the reason i would appear in the airport to send the person off.. makes sense.. doesn't it?

i still rem my pri sch days.. our families gathered to send my uncle to australia to work.. i remebered i cried... when we were small, my uncle always take us out on weekend with his car... so we were actually very close with him...

then in sec sch, 1 of our classmate went to australia to study, and we missed class just to go send her off... crying like hell too...

now, i'm sending my good friend Xuan off to France for work attachments for 2 yrs...
didn't really feel very sad when i saw her crying in the cafe, it was until after we took photos and i gave her a hug at the back, thn i really felt she's leaving... and when i turned my face away, i felt tears gathered in my eyes... then she took her bagpack, laptop bag & passport and off she stepped into the boarding gate... 头也不回的走了, despite her family calling her & telling her to take care, we all knew she won't look back coz she's crying again... and that moment.. my tears just kept flowing out...
Msg her on 13 Jun evening time and she said she just reached, she's so tired after the long flight...
Take good care my dear friend... miss you.. see you soon =D

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: