Saturday, May 17, 2008

Seventeen May

Cineleisure

Photobucket
Met Kunfu panda while waiting to watch Accuracy of death. Gosh.. he's damn fat & clumsy..haha

Photobucket
Janice's love - Takeshi...

Takeshi is sooo damn charming inside this movie... not a bad one but 1 part got quite boring, but till the end it got abit touching...

After movie we proceed to Centerpoint for korean BBQ

Photobucket
side dishes

Photobucket
scallop & meat

Photobucket

Photobucket
egg prawn

Photobucket
ginseng soup

Photobucket
yummy

Photobucket

Photobucket
our table filled with food

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
happily indulging

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lily brought her family to eat the korean BBQ too.. haha.. i miss Glenn but he acted so shy to see me lor

Photobucket

Photobucket
Gisele

Glenn refused to hug me in the restaurant, maybe he see too many unfamiliar faces.. he shy till cover his face with both hands lor, OMG...so damn cute lor... but in the end he still unwillingly hugged me & kissed me lor ^0~
then while we got out of the restaurant, i saw him coming out of the toilet so i spread out my hands & he hugged me... oh.. cute little creature.. then he kept calling me... so sad to part with him..
After dinner we walk to PS, haha... i went crazy @ daiso, spent 22 bucks there.. haha
today the 4 of us sooo tired lor... i was the worse coz i having gastric the whole day and it got worse during dinner =(

RANDOM
when i 1st started noticing SHINHWA, their things was so hard to find here... but since after they had their concert in SG, i can start to see their latest album out in stores, which is such a good thing for me ^0^

Presenting 9th album - limited edition

Photobucket
my LOVES

Photobucket
my darling ERIC's new drama, he will go army after this drama.. can someone go kidnap him for me? coz i can't bear to see him leave T_T

No comments: