Thursday, October 18, 2007

I wana get something i wanted very badly few months ago...hopefully i can get it by next mth...
less shopping for me...i hope..hehe

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
a new side of Hyesung...

Uncle Ben came back on mon night, last min arrange dinner on tue night, lucky some really shift their appointment so at least we had a mini gathering... but was raining so damn heavily in AMK... anyway Genesis was so damn cute lor... loving her so much..muacks... she lie on my lap for like 5 mins with her head on my lap too lor..so ticklish... hehe..but she's soooo adorable, even my uncle loves her too... she's super friendly to everyone & hardly barks...and she will come by once in awhile to your side to catch ypur attention... isn't she cute...hehe

No comments: